Saturday, July 25, 2009

Heyyy
I am quite dead cause i have hardly touched the book since osces
Cause i have no motivationn :/ Haha Oh wells, i will force myself to study in a bit

Yesterday i did not feel like studying so i ran to sainsburys and there had so much on sale :) I ended up coming back with so much stuff. Stocked up on brain food as well, salmon, cod, halibut and lemon sole.. haha (too much fish!)

Waiting for online deliveries make my day :)
Okies then, time to go psych myself into doing some work ahh
This always happens to me! I always get to sian of studying before the exams :( Oh wells!

Ohhhh and there is so much swine flu going around here, I am actually scared of getting it on the tube. Everyone that sneezes etc gets shunned like the plague..

1 comment:

shun said...

alicia! thanks for your lovely birthday wishes. cant wait to meet up with you when you get back. anyhow..decided to start bloggin again. so you re linked to me ya. just for a few close friends to read. yupp. (: its http://glassyperspectives.blogspot.com/

since we dont really meet that often, thought it d be good to catch up in this mannter. (: